Sunday, November 28, 2010

We're New.

Hye there! We're new here! Hehe.

We decided to make our own blog, The HangulNippon's! HAHA. 
Weird name, Ey? The reason we choose that name, is because WE LOVE KOREAN AND JAPAN! We're K-Pop and J-Pop Freak! (But we're not that freaky. Hehe) We're Malaysians. And we're proud to be a Malaysians. Let me introduce ourselves.

Assalamualaikum. :)

Hi! I'm Jae Min and you can call me Min. I'm the first founder of the blog. HEHE.

Now, I'll introduce my friends aka TEAM MEMBERS (ADMINS)

First, I'll introduce Kuro Tan. She's the second founder of this blog. She can draw animes. Cool right?

Now, is Dae Min! She's one of the admins. Addicted to K-Pop TOO MUCH. LOL. 

Third, is Dae Ah! She's very shy in reality. But, she will try her best updating our blog. :D She's our maknae or the youngest admin.

Last of all, is Na Eul~~ She's LOUD. HAHA. That's all I can say. XD

ANDDDDDDDD...................................

We would like to say thanks to you for viewing our BLOG.

Ok. That's all from me. Assalamualaikum.

~Admin jaemin~




SARANGHAEYO~~~~ CHINGUU~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment